Did you know that stylish brows and lashes trends go as far back as ancient Egypt? Women wore makeup and enhanced their eyebrows and eyelashes for centuries – from Marilyn Monroe to Brooke Shields to Gwen Stefani and many others. And now the big trend is eyelash extensions. Everyone wants these long full lashes.
Audrey Hepburn said, “The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”
So what can you do to make your eyes more beautiful?
Here are some beauty tips for eyelashes and brows to help you have beautiful arches and knockout eyelashes!
Tips For Beautiful Eyebrows!
- You need an Esthetician or certified brow technician to shape your eyebrows. There is a lot to consider when shaping your eyebrows. You can go to someone who uses wax, threading or simply a tweezer. No matter the method, you want to go to someone who knows the art behind creating just the right arch for your face. Don’t shop by price. It’s not about price – it’s about expertise. Remember when the news broke out on how much Oprah pays? $700 to have her perfect arch!
- Once you have the perfect shape you will need to use an eyebrow pencil to enhance your arch. Your makeup artist should help you select the right color and educate you about the best way to use it.
- Tools you will need to maintain your brows: an eyebrow pencil, eyebrow brush and an eyebrow conditioner.
- Maintain your eyebrows on a regular basis by visiting the spa at least once per month to have your brows reshaped and maintained at all times.
Beauty Tips For Eyelashes!
- There are products available to lengthen and strengthen your lashes. Products such as Latisse can be purchased at medi spas and Revitalash can be purchased at day spas. They are great options to make your lashes look fuller and longer.
- Or you can get lash extensions. You will need to commit to this process or your lashes will not look good. Once you start with the extensions you need to maintain them by going in the spa for refills.
- If extensions are not one of your options, you can always purchase a great mascara, one that will give your lashes fuller and longer appearance.
- Or you can also tint your lashes to give them a fuller and longer effect.
So go ahead, choose the ideal options for you and start batting your eyelashes!
Join all the woman and men who are focusing on making their brows and lashes look better than ever! Reserve a consultation with The Apothecary Spa and let us help you look your best!