Are You Ready to Slip Into That Bikini?
It’s time to head outdoors and have some fun in the sun! Whether you are hitting the beach or a backyard pool party, shorts, skirts, and bikinis are sure to be everywhere. There is still time to get into bikini shape by making a few easy changes. Check these out!
- Conquer those calories!
- Add these simple steps to your daily routine to burn more calories.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator… always!
- Stop looking for that perfect parking space. Instead, purposely park farther away so you have more steps in your day.
- Multi-Task: Watch your favorite TV show or movie while doing crunches, lunges, planks, or jumping jacks.
- Make small changes!
- Diets come and go, but making a few simple substitutions to your eating habits can really enhance results.
- Go for nuts instead of croutons for that extra crunch you want in your salad.
- Opt for non-fat plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. It tastes the same with much less guilt!
- Swap out rice for quinoa.
- Try chia seeds instead of breadcrumbs.
- Skip the whole milk and try almond or soymilk.
Get Moving.And don’t forget to visit the spa!